A candidate for a temporary position who has not yet graduated and is working towards a relevant Bachelor's, Specialist's, Technical, Master's or PhD degree from a relevant academic institute. A Student employee can do specific work in the area of his future degree or work as a Generalist in a specific department. The Studentship is limited in time with the intent to hire into an College Graduate/ Technical Graduate position as appropriate
Inside this Business Group
• Development and verification of baseband modem firmware for Cellular IoT modems (LTE).
• System integration on virtual prototypes and target hardware
• Analyzing and solving of technical issues of the next generation Cellular IoT platform
• Last year at university in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
• Solid understanding of software development in C
• Knowledge of software development methodologies helpful
• Ability to contribute in a highly motivated team
• Ability to understand complex technical systems
Intel is one of the largest suppliers of chips for the communications market. The Intel Communications group is focused on designing and building communications technologies such as Ethernet connectivity products, optical components, communications processing solutions and broadband products.