Come intern with our Software and System Group [SSG] and work with leading edge Intel-based data center technologies compute, storage, network and software with particular focus on SW enablement.
Responsibilities may include:
Inside this Business Group
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Must be pursuing a MS or PhD degree in Computer Science and/or Computer Engineering.
- Minimum of 9 months experience with:
• Machine architectures including multicore, multithreaded, and superscalar processors.
• Technical understanding of computer architecture.
• Computer system organization and operation.
• Computer programming, operating system programming, and performance analysis skills.
-Technical understanding of how hardware, operating systems, and software work together Familiarity with OS kernel and common libraries such as libc.
The Intel Software and Services Group (SSG) connects Intel to the worldwide software community. SSG strives to bring competitive advantage to Intel platforms by helping independent software vendors, operating system developers, OEMs, channel members and systems integrators deliver exceptional customer value and achieve differentiation on Intel® processor technologies. SSG provides global leadership to the software community through its technical expertise, industry enabling activities, and developer products and programs.