1 year working student supporting a global Supply Chain Strategy & Program team primarily based in Munich. Expected to be an active and contributing member of the team, supporting market intelligence analysis, maintenance/further development of various commercial tools such as cost/pricing, as well as commercial projects.
Inside this Business Group
- Student currently pursuing a University degree in engineering /business related discipline, with a solid interest in the technology sector
- Based in Munich and fluent in English
- Comfortable working in a self-directed and self-motivating environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with strengths in results orientation
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Excel, Powerpoint, etc.
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth