As a Systems and Testbed Engineer in the IoTG Technology and Standards group, you will be a key contributor to the delivery of working prototypes of Intel's IoT platform, including low-level libraries, system modeling tools, and operating systems for embedded processors and accelerators. Work with external partners and customers in integrating their solution with ours to build full e2e system/testbeds.
This position is ideal for an engineer with a passion for both hardware and software. We need someone who can adapt quickly to changes in requirements, has the ability to debug HW and SW, and able to meet tight deadlines.
Your specific responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
Inside this Business Group
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Must have a Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science Engineering or related field.
-At the bachelor level candidate must have the unrestricted right to work in the US without requiring sponsorship.
- Minimum of 6 months experience with:
• Low-level software development.
• FPGA programming and HW engineering.
• Device drivers, RTOS, tools development in C, C++, OpenCL and/or Java.
• Ability to read and understand RTL and OpenCL
- Ability to read and understand RTL and OpenCL
- Experience with embedded software development including multiple board platforms, IDE's, and both x86 and ARM architecture
- Previous internship experience at Intel with demonstrated successful performance feedback.
Employees of the Internet of Things Solutions Group (IOTG) have an exciting opportunity before them: To grow Intel's leadership position in the rapidly evolving IoT market by delivering the best silicon, software and services that meet a wide range of customer requirements - from Intel® Xeon® to Intel® Quark®. The group, a fresh, dynamic collaboration between Intel's Intelligent Solutions Group and Wind River Systems, utilizes assets from across all of Intel in such areas as industrial automation, retail, automobiles and aerospace. The IOTG team is dedicated to helping Intel drive the next major growth inflection through productivity and new business models that are emerging as a result of IoT.
California, Santa Clara;