We are looking for a Service Provider Marketing Manager to join the Connected Home Division in the Paris area, covering part of Europe. The successful candidate will need to be able to assess potential markets, understand product life cycle planning as well as the development of product strategies, the definition of promotional activities and product launch. You are expected to bring the Telco's point of view as an input to help the platform teams make the right product and roadmap decisions to maximize business results.
This Service Provider Marketing Manager will partner closely with the Service Provider Sales Specialist team to align the Telcos to CHD (Connected Home Division) strategic imperatives and manage Telcos roadmap alignment. You will support the field team on immediate and longer term Influence activities. You will serve as the primary liaison into the business unit for Service Provider Sales Specialist and work with partner organizations to drive OEMs towards Telcos future needs.
To succeed, you will need a solid understanding of CHD roadmaps and products as well as a deep understanding of the Gateway market so that to be able to translate and position Intel offerings into a comprehensive value proposition for Telcos. You will work closely or lead engagements in a highly matrixed environment within Intel. The successful candidate will be able to engage, communicate, and facilitate relationships with senior level executives at Service providers.
Inside this Business Group
“Must have” skills/Experience :
The ideal candidate should have a BSEE/BSCE/BSCS or equivalent technical knowledge.
5-10 years of experience or equivalent with broadband gateway and/or service provider CPE (Customer Premise Equipment) sales and/or engineering.
Additional qualifications include:
- Must be able to describe complex technology solutions in business terms and demonstrate business value to customers
- Have a strong understanding of products and solutions for broadband gateways as well as competitive solutions.
- Able to think as an entrepreneur and envision next generation approaches for using Intel products to solve key business for our service provider customers.
- Recognized expert within the service provider gateway engineering community.
- Have a strong understanding of service provider core and access network technologies.
- Excellent executive communication skills is required. The successful candidate will be able to speak at CTO and CEO level both at technical and business level.
- International Business travel required
“Nice to have” skills/Experience :
- Have a functional understanding of software-defined networks (SDN) and network function virtualization (NFV) and how these technologies are being used by service providers to evolve their networks.
- Have a functional understanding of home network security and the broadband gateways role in securing home networks from threats.
- Have a functional understanding of Smart Home technologies and how service providers are using these technologies to offer new services to consumers.
The Client Computing Group is responsible for all aspects of the client computing business across Phone, Phablet, Tablet and PC platforms, leading Intel's efforts to transform client computing through technologies, new form factors, and driving Intel's corporate-wide user experience initiatives. This spans all client device brands including hardware, software and connectivity ingredients for phones, tablets, Ultrabook™, All-in-Ones, 2 in 1 computing devices, and home gateways.