* Take ownership for all CPM data management ensuring data integrity
* Create and maintain data management processes aligned with global, regional and country requirements
* Manage termination data for employees to ensure an accurate reflection of employee status in relevant HR systems e.g. WorkDay and CPM tool
* Support stakeholders in the daily use of systems ensuring adherence and compliance
* Run and analyse CPM reports for key stakeholders presenting an analytical overview of the data
* Develop, implement and document process flows and procedures that enable consistent, effective and efficient data flow
* Troubleshoot data problems and manage any associated changes
*Partner with external 3rd parties to provide/receive accurate transition related information.
* Support the deployment and ongoing maintenance of new CPM tool functionality to be developed for the EMEA region
This is fixed-term position for 24 months.
Inside this Business Group
- Demonstrated capability with organizing, storing, updating and analyzing data.
- Analytical mindset
- Data Management background (high volume with expert accuracy)
- Technical capability with knowledge of HR systems and processes (Workday preferred)
- Proficient in MS Office
- Experienced in working with confidential data, processes and information
- Problem solving skills
- Strong LEAN approach
- High tolerance for ambiguity and strong team player
What We Offer
At Intel, you come to work in a collaborative, supportive environment, where your equally brilliant colleagues will push you to be your best. There's no fear of failure-we know that's how innovation happens. And you'll never be bored.
We offer competitive benefits and pay, opportunities for professional development and the flexibility you need to achieve balance. Intel fosters a collaborative environment allowing the brightest minds in the world to come together to achieve exceptional results.
Besides regular duties you can:
- Take advantage of various career development activities.
- Participate in various innovation-focused activities (innovation lab, collaboration events, and patent submissions writing).
- Have a chance to participate in Intel Great Place to Work program which gathers people who love running, cycling, squash, tennis, cross fit, photography, and many more.
- Relax during energetic team events (skiing, scuba diving, kayaking, etc.)
- Chill out with unlimited amount of coffee, tea, and soft drinks :).
Base salary is accompanied with such additional benefits as bonuses, private medical plan, life insurance, lunch coupons, and more.
Intel's Human Resources group is responsible for hiring, developing and retaining the best and brightest employees while continuing to strengthen the company's culture and values. Intel Human Resources provides first-rate, cost-effective services and support to employees worldwide and is dedicated to advancing Intel's business goals.