Web Security Research & Engineering group is a team on mission to protect its customers and make the web a safer place. Our team is seeking an enthusiastic engineer with an interest in internet security. As a Software Quality Engineer you will be involved in all aspects of the Software development cycle. You will be expected to be involved in shaping requirements, design reviews, code reviews, writing test plans, and executing test cases manually and with automation, providing results and feedback on the quality of the tested product.
Inside this Business Group
- Knowledge of software quality process, Software QA experience-
- Experience with developing or implementing test automation
- Familiarity with analysis of software requirements, ability to design functional and non-functional tests
- Experience with developing or implementing test automation on a significant scale for Unix/Linux environments
- Knowledge in one or more general purpose programming languages including but not limited to: Java, C, C or Python-
-Exposure to MSSQL, MySQL, and MongoDB database technologies
-Knowledge of scripting languages like Perl, Python etc.
-Be able to collaborate well with developers, QA and Operational Team members
-Willing to take initiative and solve problems for themselves, working as sole QA on some projects
Nice to have:
- Experience of working with Test Automation frameworks e.g. Robot Framework, Selenium - Knowledge of working in an 'Agile' environment and following Scrum methodology