- Plans, provides resources for and directs activities in engineering function to meet schedules, standards, and cost.
- Cultivates and reinforces appropriate group values, norms and behaviors.
- Identifies and analyzes problems, plans, tasks, and solutions.
- Provides guidance on employee development, performance, and productivity issues.
- Plans and schedules daily tasks, uses judgement on a variety of problems requiring deviation from standard practices.
- Inadequacies and erroneous decisions would cause moderate inconvenience and expense.
Inside this Business Group
Bachelors, Masters preferred in Business or Industrial engineering. With at least 10 years of experience.
- Responsible for ensuring that IE capabilities are developed in support of driving max output and optimized capital spending.
- Will leverage Micron processes while developing Intel processes interfacing with R&D and Intel fabs.
- Job will include strong analytical skills, problem solving skills, presentation skills, leadership skills and an ability to influence strategic roadmaps with procurement, process development and process integration.
- This position will also work to embed industrial engineering processes into the other components of the business
- Strategic planning and Assembly and test planning.
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing.