- Objectives may include revenue, margin, volume, MSS, product mix as defined by management.
- Responsible for driving incremental demand creation effort with customers for developing Intel Security products, solutions, or services.
- Identifies potential customers, initiating a sales relationship, preparing and presenting a solution, and finalizing the sales process. Leverage internal technical resources as needed to meet customer solution requirements. Has a understanding of the portfolio of Intel software products and solutions and introduces potential customers to Intel software products and software/hardware solutions.
- Analyzes the customer environment to understand customer needs and collaborates with technical resources to provide expertise as needed to meet customer requirements.
- Works closely with customers to drive POC's and/or various GTM activities.
- Upsells/cross sell intel products and solutions based on customer need.
- Has decisionmaking/negotiating authority within generally defined guidelines with some room for interpretation. Generates demand with resellers and enduser customers and growing mindshare, product awareness, and business relationships.
- Works closely with Intel geo SMG field sales teams to drive customer adoptions of Intel SW and services.
- Develops relationships internally various stakeholders.
Inside this Business Group
- Demonstrable track record of high value sales on Telco and Banking Finance Industry
- Demonstrated experience in presenting, developing relationships and increasing existing business with the potential new and current customers.
- Broad understanding of the vertical markets either Telco or Banking Finance; have both industry knowledge is preferred.
- Understands how to work with integrity through an indirect sales channel model
- Broad appreciation of the Information Security market would be a distinct advantage
- Understanding of and demonstrable track record of utilizing a recognized sales methodology
- Must have excellent sales, negotiation, influential selling skills and C-Level relationship building skills
- Flexible with regards to travel within your region
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
The Intel Security Group combines employees from McAfee and Intel – people with security expertise in hardware, software, and solutions into one business unit focused on building hardware, software, services and end-to-end security solutions. Intel Security Group sets the stage for new levels of collaboration and innovation and will drive leadership in the industry by providing ubiquitous security and identity protection for people and businesses worldwide.