We are looking for DevOps engineer to join our team. If you are interested in applying agile philosophy, continues integration and delivery methodologies, while working with technologies like noSQL, AngularJS, Python, Docker we are looking for candidates like you! We are delivering next generation automation framework to streamline development and validation processes for VPG organization.
What you will do:
- Deliver input to high level and detailed design specs
- Perform high-quality coding according to design specs and coding standards
- Perform testing
- Perform appropriate functional test software maintenance
- Manage problem resolution and bug fixing
- Have fun- Learn- Perform other duties as assigned
Besides regular engineering duties you can:
- Take advantage of various career development activities.
- Have a chance to participate in Intel Great Place to Work program which gathers people who love running, cycling, squash, tennis, cross fit, photography, and many more.
- Relax during energetic team events wind-surfing, scuba diving, kayaking, etc.
Base salary is accompanied with such additional benefits as bonuses, private medical plan, life insurance, lunch coupons, and many more.
Inside this Business Group
Education: You should be pursuing second up to fourth year of study in progress.
No professional experience required.
- Knowledge of Python* or C/C++/C languages and SW implementation
- Knowledge of SQL and relational databases technology
- Knowledge of Linux* operating systems
- Knowledge of software revision control tools
- Ability to focus on high-quality coding, and quickly learn and gain new knowledge
- Ability to work in a team
- Able to communicate in English
Additional/Preferred Requirements nice to have:
- Knowledge of noSQL technologies Riak*
- Knowledge of AngularJS*
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence and Data Warehouses
- Knowledge of MS SQL technology MS SQL Server*, T-SQL* programming, Reporting Services
- Knowledge of Golang*
- Strong written and spoken communications skills
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering.