We are looking for a candidate to manage direct end user relationships on behalf of Intel Security to deliver value based solutions which utilize the Intel Security product portfolio solutions to our top public sector customers on state and municipal level as well as healthcare and education in Baden-Württemberg, Rheinland-Pfalz and Saarland. The candidate will have a regional responsibility and will work in close cooperation with an inside sales representative. The role involves creating the need for a long term strategic relationship, whilst also identifying and closing new business opportunities based on solutions deliverable today. Reports to Regional Director Public Sector Germany. Location: Intel Security office in Frankfurt or home office within the region.
Specific responsibilities / functions: Exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets, building and maintaining a constant / future accurate pipeline. Engage and present at multi levels within an account including board level. Develop maintain and implement account plans / opportunity plans. Maintain and improve customer satisfaction. Manage order process from end user via channel partners to closure. Engage with appropriate channel partners. Management of sales CRM tool. Managing your own time and attend team meetings and account reviews. Engage Intel Security senior execs where required within the German territory. Work in conjunction with internal sales team. Leverage product and technical specialists. Manage designated territory to maximize both – short and long term opportunities. Keep knowledge up to date of the security market and meet training targets to maintain a thorough understanding of Intel Security products, process and promotions to provide the highest levels of sales support. Produce weekly accurate forecasting.
Inside this Business Group
- Demonstrable Track Record of high value sales
- Accurate forecasting on a weekly basis
- Pipeline building
- Onsite meetings at existing and greenfield customers
- Engages management up to C- and board-level with a client base to enhance political alignment
- Experienced, competent and comfortable with board level negotiations
- Competent and experienced in the application of target account selling methodology or other sales / business methodologies
- Works closely with and understands how to engage members of the technical service and professional organization early in the sales cycle
- Understands the market issues and trends affecting business and use of IT
- Experienced working with the channel and system integrators
- Software background. Security sector experience is desirable
- Must be computer literate with email, internet word processing and spreadsheet
- Fluent in English and German
- Clear and accurate reporting and forecasting on a weekly basis
- Self-motivated and disciplined with a determined attitude to succeed
- Is familiar with public sector methodology
- Experienced in answering public tenders
- Existing relationships to key stakeholders on state and municipal level as well as education and healthcare
- Competent in solution selling also in complex environments
- Highly professional assertive and goal oriented individual with excellent interpersonal skills
The Intel Security Group combines employees from McAfee and Intel – people with security expertise in hardware, software, and solutions into one business unit focused on building hardware, software, services and end-to-end security solutions. Intel Security Group sets the stage for new levels of collaboration and innovation and will drive leadership in the industry by providing ubiquitous security and identity protection for people and businesses worldwide.