Transitioning of Company products 3D cameras and products from development phase to high volume production. Working with Engineering and optics R&D , program office , supply chain, production , system validation groups and taking the product from a prototype and engineering sample phase to a mass production. Managing NPI projects with Asia based manufacturers ODMDefining and implementing production testing tools.Quoting and managing production costs and expenses to budget.
Inside this Business Group
- B.S, B.Sc, M.Sc degree in electrical eng, Mechanical Eng, Materials eng, computer science.
- Experience in NPI of optical products and PCB/A is advantage
- leadership qualities and good communication skills
- Coordination and integration skills to work with various departments
- project management skills, deep knowledge in the methods and techniques of manufacturing, problem solving skills and well organized , detailed oriented and out of the box thinking to overcome surprises and problems in order to meet schedule.
- negotiation capabilities
- travel ~25-30%
Perceptual Computing (PerC) is an organization within Intel tasked with the research, development, and productization of technologies for Natural User Interaction, encompassing both human to machine and human to human experiences. PerC aims to build technologies that would help users to have natural, immersive and intuitive interaction with computers through not only touch interface but also through hand gestures, voice and video. The objective of PerC is to explore consumer-focused hardware and software applications of close-range hand and finger gestures, speech recognition, face recognition and tracking, augmented reality and more.