Intel Math Kernel Library Intel MKL team is looking for software development engineer to work in exciting areas of system programming and Fast Fourier transforms. In this role you will be responsible for development and maintenance of Intel MKL software.intel.com/mkl and its Fast Fourier component. This includes the support and development of global Intel MKL solutions portable across various operating systems and hardware as well as the development of new features and algorithms optimized for Intel and Intel-compatible architectures. Develops software as the primary job function. Designs, develops, debugs tests complex software in any field. May work directly with companies developing and optimizing compilers, operating systems, and other software technologies.
Inside this Business Group
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Candidate must have a Bachelor degree or Master's degree in a relevant field Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science.
- At the bachelor level candidate must have the unrestricted right to work in the US without requiring sponsorship.
- Minimum of 6 months experience in the following:
- Knowledge of linking models for Linux, Windows, and OS X.
- Knowledge of mathematics, preferably Fast Fourier Transforms.
- Knowledge of C, Fortran languages.
- Experience of Linux development.
- Experience of low level optimizations for IA.
- Experience with parallel programming.
- Experience of working in Agile software development environment.
- Knowledge of Intel software development tools.
The Intel Software and Services Group (SSG) connects Intel to the worldwide software community. SSG strives to bring competitive advantage to Intel platforms by helping independent software vendors, operating system developers, OEMs, channel members and systems integrators deliver exceptional customer value and achieve differentiation on Intel® processor technologies. SSG provides global leadership to the software community through its technical expertise, industry enabling activities, and developer products and programs.