Corporate Services (CS) provides Intel employees the infrastructure and environment to create breakthrough technology that make amazing experiences possible. Our scope is vast, whether we are providing services that help employees stay productive and satisfied, or transforming how we work by providing ultra-pure water/chemicals to factory process tools, shuttling employees between sites, protecting the environment, keeping employees safe, or building and maintaining offices, labs, and factories. Our employees create a better tomorrow for all Intel employees around the world.
Responsibilities may be quite diverse in a technical nature and will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the role, U.S. experience and education requirements. Job assignments may be for the summer or for short periods throughout the school year.
The heart of Intel innovation is here and this is your opportunity. In this position, you will be representing the Intel EHS Organization in the area of environmental engineering. As an Intern, you will work with the team on compliance of all applicable environmental regulations, government requirements and Intel policies for air, water, and/or waste programs.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
• Ability to communicate strategic and tactical concepts across a wide range of employees engineering peers to operational technicians to management .
• Troubleshooting skills.
• Team work and collaboration skills.
• Oral and written communication skills to work with all levels of management and diverse customer base with both technical and non-technical partners.
We're constantly working on making a more connected and intelligent future, and we need your help. Change tomorrow. Start today.
Inside this Business Group
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
• Must be pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Environmental Engineering, Chemical Engineering, or related field.
• Must have unrestricted right to work in the US without requiring sponsorship.
• 3 months of experience in Environmental Compliance, OSHA, NIOSH and ACGIH policies.
• Demonstrated application of sound engineering principles and technical problem solving.
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth