Job Description: CR MIG (Mixed-signal IP Solutions Group) design organization is looking for talented individuals who wish to be a part of the experience of building the Industry's next generation products. As part of this design team, you will be developing test chip architectures and collaterals for Intel IPs on leading edge processes. This position comes with a wide range of responsibilities including: - Defining, implementing, and deploying verification capabilities, methodologies, and process improvements for IP verification. - Development of test-plans, test-bench, BFMs, checkers, trackers, scoreboard and functional coverage. - Working closely with design engineers, micro-architects, and other team members to ensure high quality of test-plans, verification environment, and tests.
Inside this Business Group
Qualifications: - A candidate for a temporary position who has not yet graduated and is working towards a BS , Licenciatura degree in Electrical/Electronic or Computer Engineering. At least one year to graduate is a must.
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills and communication skills in English.
- Experience in C/C++.
- Knowledge in scripting languages and utilities including Perl, Python, etc.
- Knowledge in working with Verilog and OVM/UVM would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge in Very Large Scale Integration VLSI design and/or verification
- Knowledge in developing Register Transfer Level RTL validation environment.
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering.