We are looking for a candidate with technical breadth and a strong market orientation thinking and experience that has background in GNSS technology for a Customer Program Manager role. You'll be part of the GNSS Core group, developing next generation GNSS (Global Navigation Satellite Systems) solution. The GNSS Core group is part of Intel's iCDG, which develops wireless solutions for Intel platforms. As GNSS Customer Program Manager you'll work closely with both the customers and GNSS engineering teams and manage the assimilation of Intel's technology into customers' products.
You'll play vital role in understanding customer's plans, requirements and needs and work with GNSS project manager and engineering teams on daily basis to ensure on-time delivery. Additionally, building and sustaining relationships with both the customer executive level and the customers' RD and Product Marketing key decision makers.
Inside this Business Group
- Bachelor's science degree (MBA preferred).
-10+ years of experience of customer interfacing and program management in the mobile market, with the ability to handle complex and uncertain environments.
- Experience with GNSS technology, preferable with GNSS implementation into handsets.
- A highly motivated, a quick self-learner and a good team player that have an aspiration to be part of a winning team.
- Must be able to effectively and efficiently communicate, both verbal and in writing, and have the ability to convince others and present complex topics to different types of audiences.
- Ability to put together impactful program reviews that can influence project's plans priorities to the benefit of the customer.
- Ability to build trusted working relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Demonstrate ability to manage indirect resources across the company, and all the business elements required to succeed in a high exposure/pressure environment.
- Must be experienced with working with cross-functional, virtual teams in remote locations and varying time zones.
- Ability to travel, including internationally.
Intel is one of the largest suppliers of chips for the communications market. The Intel Communications group is focused on designing and building communications technologies such as Ethernet connectivity products, optical components, communications processing solutions and broadband products.