In this position, you will join software engineering team of highly skilled and motivated professionals responsible for development of Intel Threading Building Blocks Intel TBB runtime library. Intel TBB is a widely used C++ template library for task parallelism that lets you easily write parallel programs that take full advantage of multicore performance, are portable and composable, and have future-proof scalability. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to: - Full development cycle for the product functionality, from design through coding and testing to release and maintenance - Working with other teams and business units within Intel, as well as with external customers on technical and implementation specific requirements - Preparing and presenting technical content wiki, papers, presentations, blogs etc. about the product features and capabilities A successful candidate will be required to develop creative solutions, be ready to dive deep into technology research and be able to work effectively in a team, collaborating internally as well as across organization and with external partners. This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly professional development team working with cutting edge technologies, with prospects for future career growth in technical direction in a large international company.
Inside this Business Group
The successful candidate must have:
- BS or MS degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- Strong SW programming and debugging skills for one or more of the following operating systems: Windows*, Linux* or OS X* - Solid knowledge of C++ acquaintance with C++11, C++14 is desirable
- Be able to independently translate data/arch/design spec to high quality performing code
- Understanding basics of software development processes and tools, including version control, bug tracking, etc.
- Good English skills in speech and writing Additional qualifications are a plus:
- Parallel programming skills and experience
- Experience of cross-platform programming for Windows*, Linux* and other operating systems
- Proven ability of planning own efforts and delivering results
- Good communication and presentation skills ability to clearly explain complex technical issues and suggest data-driven solutions
- Proactive, organized, self-motivated and self-directed
The Intel Software and Services Group (SSG) connects Intel to the worldwide software community. SSG strives to bring competitive advantage to Intel platforms by helping independent software vendors, operating system developers, OEMs, channel members and systems integrators deliver exceptional customer value and achieve differentiation on Intel® processor technologies. SSG provides global leadership to the software community through its technical expertise, industry enabling activities, and developer products and programs.