As a Network Software Test Engineer in Intel Poland Networking Division (ND) you will provide software validation and development services for Intel Ethernet products including server adapters, controllers and switch silicon. You will become a member of a geographically dispersed organization, working closely with software and hardware teams in Poland, United States, Canada and Israel and serving a worldwide customer base. Your work will support the goal of driving next-gen Intel networking architecture for cloud, communications and datacenter markets.
Your responsibilities in this position will include (but not be limited to):
- Planning software tests and developing test automation in C, Python and/or Perl for new Intel Ethernet technologies and products
- Multi-level (unit, integration, interface, system) testing of device drivers and software for Intel Ethernet products on simulation, emulation and hardware platforms
- Identifying and reporting software and hardware defects
- Reproducing issues reported by internal and external customers
- Optionally, debugging and fixing problems in drivers and software
On top of a competitive salary, corporate perks and financial benefits such as bonuses and Intel stock awards (eligibility at the discretion of Intel Corp.), we offer you a unique opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technologies and top technical minds from all over the world. With Intel multi-billion dollar business and top tier cloud and telecommunications customers you will be able to make the actual impact on how the world will look like in future.
Inside this Business Group
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering.