Intel invites you to be part of a team developing hardware for Solid State Drive SSD products on leading edge technology. The team is responsible for all product design and development phases ranging from prototyping, developing, simulating, validating and leading to high volume manufacture of Intel's SSD products.As a Hardware Engineer at Intel, you will be responsible for development, implementation and execution of a range of tasks on a given design for SSD products. Your responsibilities will also include:- Working closely with the rest of the project team members to develop SSD products- Designing hardware such as digital and analog circuit design, schematic capture, layout, simulation, and preparing detailed design, test and manufacturing documentation- Writing firmware for component and/or product validation
Inside this Business Group
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or related discipline
- Relevant coursework/experience of hardware design flow such as component selection, digital and analog circuit design, schematic capture, layout and validation
- Relevant coursework/experience of programming/scripting languages such as C/C++, Python
- Knowledge of signal integrity, high speed signal fundamentals and simulation techniques
- Hands on experience with lab tools such as oscilloscopes, power supplies and soldering
- Good analytical skills and ability to understand and communicate complex concepts
- Strong planning and documentation skills
- Good communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Able to work effectively both, independently and in a team environment
Please include a recent transcript of academic records with your application
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing.