Intel Programmable Solution Group (formerly Altera) is looking for highly motivated and well experienced Applications Engineering Manager . You will lead a highly skilled application engineering team to enable and implement latest and greatest Intel PSG products and technologies in customer project.
Your responsibilities will include but not limit to the followings:
Inside this Business Group
• Bachelors in Electrical Engineering or equivalent with a minimum of 10 years of experience in FPGA development and customer support, 5+ year as a manager
• Proven tracking record in team management, development and leadership
• Proficient in customer support, excellent communication and presentation skills, strong capability in developing win-win solution
• Familiar with FPGA development process, tool and flow, experienced in FPGA based system development
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Self-motived, team player, experienced in cross team leadership
The Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) was formed from the acquisition of Altera. As part of Intel, PSG will create market-leading programmable logic devices that deliver a wider range of capabilities than customers experience today. Combining Altera's industry-leading FPGA technology and customer support with Intel's world-class semiconductor manufacturing capabilities will enable customers to create the next generation of electronic systems with unmatched performance and power efficiency. PSG takes pride in creating an energetic and dynamic work environment that is driven by ingenuity and innovation. We believe the growth and success of our group is directly linked to the growth and satisfaction of our employees. That is why PSG is committed to a work environment that is flexible and collaborative, and allows our employees to reach their full potential.