If you're interested in computer graphics and working with leading graphics hardware engineers on Intel's latest GPU/CPU architecture, then our Visual and Parallel Computing Group VPG has opportunities for you. VPG delivers Intel's 3D graphics, media, display GPU, and Parallel Computing Technology. In this position you will be a part of the Visual and Parallel Computing Group Processor Graphics DFx group responsible for the following activities: You will work on the micro-architecture, design, validation, automation and/or timing analysis for the Graphics SCAN DFT features. you will also be involved with ATPG execution/methodology, ATPG coverage improvement and debug, ATPG trace/pattern generation and validation as well as SCAN post-silicon enabling, debug support.
Inside this Business Group
Required Skills/Experience (Must Have)
- Master's degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering with 2+ years of relevant experience OR Bachelor's degree with 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Strong working knowledge/experience with ATPG execution flow, tool and methodology, ATPG coverage improvement debug, ATPG pattern generation, and GLS validation
- Strong working knowledge/experience with SCAN Architecture/sub-system, SCAN RTL insertion flow, SCAN PV timing requirements/analysis, and SCAN post
- Si tester enabling/debug for both LYA and HVM contents
- Good working knowledge/experience with UNIX and Perl scripting
- Good working knowledge/experience in Verilog and/or System Verilog
- Good working knowledge/experience with RTL/GLS simulation/environment using industry standard simulator e.g. VCS
- Good understanding of Structural Design flows such as timing, routing, placement, or clocking analysis.
Preferred Skills/Experience (Nice to Have)
- Basic understanding of Graphics pipeline rending, media, display will be an added bonus
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering.