Come and join us! Intel is seeking highly qualified candidates to join our Data Center Group (DCG) team as an Emulation Engineering Manager!
We are a growing organization, looking for brilliant, multi-talented individual with excellent management skills to lead our FPGA-Emulation team. As the Emulation Manager, you will direct the model building work of your team across a number of IP deliverables to SW, Si Validation and other internal customers. This involves close work with technology development (Model Tools) and Design requirements.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Plan and direct execution of the team's activities to meet schedules, standards and cost
- Set standards and reinforce group values
- Provide technical guidance as well as be a major part of our employee development strategy
- Work with co-developer groups Silicon and Software and program organizations to deliver emulation models for a variety of IPs that accelerate Intel's server brand.
In this position you will gain invaluable experience which will allow growth and expanded opportunities within this business group as well as future possible opportunities with other business groups within Intel.
The Data Center Group (DCG) drives new products technologies from high-end co-processors for supercomputers to low-energy systems for enterprise and the cloud, as well as solutions for big data and intelligent devices. The group is a worldwide organization that develops the products and technologies that power nine of every 10 servers sold worldwide.
Inside this Business Group
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent with 6 or more years of industry work experience, Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent with 4 or more years of industry work experience, or a PhD in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent with 2 or more years of industry experience.
- 5 plus years of in-depth knowledge and hands-on experience in FPGAs and/or Emulation-Knowledge of both Xilinx & Altera high end technologies.
- 3 plus years of experience building teams and forming cohesive partnerships with customers and vendors.
- 3 plus years of managerial experience.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience in FPGA's &/or Emulation/prototyping-Excellent people management skills in development of individuals and performance management.
- Have a can-do mentality and are fun to work with.
- Are proactive, independent and self-motivated.
- Track record of excellence.
- Have superior analytical, evaluative and problem-solving abilities.
- Have energy and passion to deliver rock-solid, high-quality prototypes on tight schedules.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.