This position provides a challenging technical opportunity to provide solutions on software/firmware stacks for Intel's Atom based platforms. The successful candidate should have a good training and education in demonstrating innovation and problem solving skills. Responsibilities include:
-Software development and integration on client devices including BSP SW, Middleware and Applications in order to enable system end-to-end functionality while meeting power, performance and stability requirements.
-Additionally, the candidate should be able to learn, debug and solve performance issues on embedded feature sets.
-The candidate will contribute to software implementation and integration to Intel solutions.
-The candidate will document software specifications, design and develop software, create test plans, validate software and deploy high-quality end products with release plans and software usage specifications.
-Other responsibilities may include developing innovative solutions using your technical skills and good judgment
Candidate should show the following behavioral skills:
- Leadership experience in a multi-cultural and diversity working environment.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and must have the ability to work with teams and influence others.
Inside this Business Group
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Must be pursuing a BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Systems Engineering or Computer Science.
- Minimum of 3 months experience in software development and integration.
- Must have permanent right to work in US without requiring sponsorship.
- Progressive technical and engineering leadership experience in embedded systems, software integration, validation and test, along with the technical understanding of leading edge wireless technologies are desired.
The Client Computing Group is responsible for all aspects of the client computing business across Phone, Phablet, Tablet and PC platforms, leading Intel's efforts to transform client computing through technologies, new form factors, and driving Intel's corporate-wide user experience initiatives. This spans all client device brands including hardware, software and connectivity ingredients for phones, tablets, Ultrabook™, All-in-Ones, 2 in 1 computing devices, and home gateways.