Your responsibilities as a Software Engineer will include but will not be limited to:
- Audio SW development and/or tests design and development decision to be made based on candidates' skills- Audio SW/FW debug
- Active participation in all stages of software development and validation eg. communication with the teams worldwide
- Responding to customer requests or events as they occur
What We Offer
At Intel, you come to work in a collaborative, supportive environment, where your equally brilliant colleagues will push you to be your best. There's no fear of failure-we know that's how innovation happens. And you'll never be bored.
We offer competitive benefits and pay, opportunities for professional development and the flexibility you need to achieve balance. Intel fosters a collaborative environment allowing the brightest minds in the world to come together to achieve exceptional results.
Besides regular duties you can:
- Take advantage of various career development activities.
- Participate in various innovation-focused activities (innovation lab, collaboration events, and patent submissions writing).
- Have a chance to participate in Intel Great Place to Work program which gathers people who love running, cycling, squash, tennis, cross fit, photography, and many more.
- Relax during energetic team events (skiing, scuba diving, kayaking, etc.)
- Chill out with unlimited amount of coffee, tea, and soft drinks :).
Base salary is accompanied with such additional benefits as bonuses, private medical plan, life insurance, lunch coupons, and more.
Inside this Business Group
- Current student of SW Engineering, Computer Science or a related field
- A practical knowledge of C and/or C++
- A proven track of completed SW and/or HW projects
- An ability to lead the tasks technically and solve complex technical issues
- A desire to develop and grow specifically in audio SW/FW area
- Fluency in English
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering.