Fab capital management is responsible for all capital forecasting , ordering & delivery.
The IE system information role includes ownership for automation of capital reporting and systems, as well as driving capital business processes inefficiencies.
Inside this Business Group
- 3rd of 4th year student in Industrial Engineering with specialty in system information.
- Strong information systems skills and analytics
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to synthesize data from multiple sources into management level summaries
- Business partnership skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth