Intel Sports is changing the game for a new generation of athletes and fans – you might’ve seen our work at some of the biggest NFL and NBA venues. We're about performance and innovation as a team - in the lab and on game day. We're a nimble, collaborative start up with the can't-miss backing of one of the world's largest technology companies on our team - Intel Corporation. With that starting lineup we push the limits of what's possible. Our team breaks the boundaries of sports, technology, and human perception. We see the limit and push past it. Will YOU join our team? Will YOU Push Tech to the Limits?
We’re looking for a product manager to build and manage our application platform and deliver sports and entertainment products. You will lead cross-functional teams to develop immersive sports and entertainment experiences for media companies and for fans across live and on demand VR experiences. You’ll be part of a team building best-in-class virtual reality experiences for sports and entertainment content companies.
· Build and manage cutting edge application platform at the forefront of virtual reality with an emphasis on live, immersive experiences that engage audiences.
· Develop a deep understanding of the evolving virtual reality landscape and drive cutting edge customer virtual and mixed reality experiences for major content companies across sports and entertainment.
· Define and manage platform APIs, SDKs and other features/functionality and roadmaps.
· Design, development and validation of products and detailed product requirements
· Drive projects, products, and feature launches with internal and external stakeholders.
· Build and manage product platform to across major platforms including Oculus, Vive, Playstation, iOS, Android, Cardboard and more.
· Work with UX and UI resources to create new, leading edge experiences.
Inside this Business Group
Qualifications and Experience
· BS/MS or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical field.
· 7+ years of experience operating, managing and delivering results in a gaming, digital media or SAS platform product management role.
· Experience with video streaming, gaming and/or mobile businesses.
· Excellent cross functional project management skills
· Demonstrated track record for problem solving turning ambiguous problems into clear solutions.
· Exceptional verbal and written communicator.
· Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally with engineering, marketing, business development and external partners to deliver digital products/services.
· Experience building live video digital products.
· Expert working with Unity game engine.
· Relationships and credibility in the product and engineering community.
· Significant experience in both large and small companies
· Understanding of and appreciation for digital and traditional media business models.
Intel Labs, the New Business Initiatives group (NBI), the Perceptual Computing Group and the New Devices Group (NDG). Additionally, New Devices Group and the New Business Initiatives group were combined into the New Business Group (NBG) which nests into NTG.