Intel Sports is changing the game for a new generation of athletes and fans – you might’ve seen our work at some of the biggest NFL and NBA venues. We're about performance and innovation as a team - in the lab and on game day. We're a nimble, collaborative start up with the can't-miss backing of one of the world's largest technology companies on our team - Intel Corporation. With that starting lineup we push the limits of what's possible. Our team breaks the boundaries of sports, technology, and human perception. We see the limit and push past it. Will YOU join our team? Will YOU Push Tech to the Limits?
We’re looking for a network software engineer to manage networking design and delivery. You will develop software applications for external customers and creates solutions for a live-VR experience. You’ll be part of a team that a best-in-class virtual reality experience for sports leagues, such as the NFL and NBA.
· Performs network product design, development, testing, documentation, and analysis of software applications.
· Development of new programs and subprograms, as well as, enhancements, modifications, and corrections to existing software.
· Designing application, writing code, completing programming and developing and executing testing and debugging routines, and documenting work and results.
· Executing project plans, budgets and schedules and documentation of work and results.
Inside this Business Group
Qualifications & Experience:
· Bachelor's of Science in Computer Science or related discipline
· C++/C programming skills
· 4+ years of work experience in a related area
· Knowledge of how software and hardware work together
· Able to meet real-time demands
· Experience with sports technologies, software technologies and media content
· Understanding or experience with Virtual Reality concepts
· Understand code management and release lifecycles
Intel Labs, the New Business Initiatives group (NBI), the Perceptual Computing Group and the New Devices Group (NDG). Additionally, New Devices Group and the New Business Initiatives group were combined into the New Business Group (NBG) which nests into NTG.