About this position…
What you will do…
Inside this Business Group
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Qualifications listed as preferred or additional will be considered a plus factor for applicants.
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, business or equivalent required
• Fluent English (verbal and written skills)
• Strong understanding of consumer security solutions
• Four-five years of experience in a customer-facing marketing role
• Expertise in creating and delivering presentations
• Excellent communication skills
• Expert command of excel
• Comfortable with projecting out user numbers and resulting revenue
• Proven success working cross-functionally with sales, finance, product and engineering teams.
• Ability to work remote with minimal direct supervision
• Ability to travel up to 40%
• Experience working in or with top-tier service providers
• Experience managing end to end product launches
• Proven leadership experience
• Strong ability to work with a team
• Growth mindset primed for always learning and evolving personal skillset and expertise
• Ability to navigate the organization and blaze own path when needed
The Intel Security Group combines employees from McAfee and Intel – people with security expertise in hardware, software, and solutions into one business unit focused on building hardware, software, services and end-to-end security solutions. Intel Security Group sets the stage for new levels of collaboration and innovation and will drive leadership in the industry by providing ubiquitous security and identity protection for people and businesses worldwide.
California, Santa Clara; Texas, Plano;