- Must be a student pursuing PhD in Electrical Engineering
- Course work & research in RF & Analog Circuit design.
- Course work in signal integrity.
- Course work in RF/Analog isolation and Xtalk prevention techniques.
- Familiarity with signal integrity modeling tools, including 3D EM modeling (Ansys HFSS) and simulation (Agilent ADS or similar) software
- Course work project experience with Cadence virtuoso tools.
Inside this Business Group
Job Description: Designs, develops, modifies and evaluates complex analog and RF components or integrated circuit blocks for RFIC based Transceivers. Determines creative design approaches and parameters. Conducts experimental tests and evaluates results. Design and analysis includes Analog, Mixed-Signal and RF Development Engineers with specialized skills and expertise in developing Monolithic Integrated Circuits for wireless communications systems and products using CMOS Process technologies. In addition, operate radio frequency test equipment and are responsible for the design of RF circuits per specifications, simulations and analysis of RF circuits, understanding of analog circuits, characterization of board of chip layout requirements.