As a UNIX system Administrator intern, you will provide Linux server support for the engineering group at Intel PSG. You will:
- Manage the deployment of high available systems supporting the Engineering infrastructure
- Deployment and support High performance Computing environment LSG/Linux/Windows
- Automate routine tasks through scripting
- Work with team members to support other engineering related issues
Inside this Business Group
- Currently pursuing BS Degree in Computer Science
- Basic knowledge of Linux CentOS, and/or Redhat, deployment and administration
- Experience using scripting language for task automation such as Perl, Python, Unix Shell etc.
- Ability to generate solutions and define problems by analyzing technical issues
- Good oral and written communication skills
The Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) was formed from the acquisition of Altera. As part of Intel, PSG will create market-leading programmable logic devices that deliver a wider range of capabilities than customers experience today. Combining Altera's industry-leading FPGA technology and customer support with Intel's world-class semiconductor manufacturing capabilities will enable customers to create the next generation of electronic systems with unmatched performance and power efficiency. PSG takes pride in creating an energetic and dynamic work environment that is driven by ingenuity and innovation. We believe the growth and success of our group is directly linked to the growth and satisfaction of our employees. That is why PSG is committed to a work environment that is flexible and collaborative, and allows our employees to reach their full potential.