As a Senior Operation Manager, you will lead a highly talented team of Managers and Planners covering the global supply chain supporting and meeting Altera business goals involving internal and external operation metrics, value engineering and supplier-customer process. Specific responsibilities include the following:
Inside this Business Group
• MBA preferably with EE Degree with minimum 5 years of working experience in management role at MNC.
• Proven leadership and managerial skills.
• Understanding of entire Supply Chain processes and principles.
• Excellent strategic thinking and planning.
• Possesses strong “change catalyst” skills and command strong influential skills.
The Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) was formed from the acquisition of Altera. As part of Intel, PSG will create market-leading programmable logic devices that deliver a wider range of capabilities than customers experience today. Combining Altera's industry-leading FPGA technology and customer support with Intel's world-class semiconductor manufacturing capabilities will enable customers to create the next generation of electronic systems with unmatched performance and power efficiency. PSG takes pride in creating an energetic and dynamic work environment that is driven by ingenuity and innovation. We believe the growth and success of our group is directly linked to the growth and satisfaction of our employees. That is why PSG is committed to a work environment that is flexible and collaborative, and allows our employees to reach their full potential.