- Responsible for ensuring the testability and manufacturability of integrated circuits from the component feasibility stage through production ramp.
- Make significant contributions to design, development and validation of testability circuits. - Evaluation, development and debug of complex test methods.
- Develops and debugs complex software programs to convert design validation vectors and drive complex test equipment.
- Creates and tests validation and production test hardware solutions.
- Tests, validates, modifies and redesigns circuits to guarantee component margin to specification.
- Analyzes and evaluates component specification versus performance to ensure optimal match of component requirements with production equipment capability with specific emphasis on yield analysis and bin split capability.
- Analyzes early customer returns with emphasis on driving test hole closure activities.
- Creates and applies concepts for optimizing component production relative to both quality and cost constraints.
- Autonomously plans and schedules own daily tasks, develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgment. Coordinate team activities to ensure product milestones are being met, update on overall progress, highlight and resolve technical issues.
- Extensive knowledge of Flash, SRAM, SDRAM or other memory components in the area of fab processing, product engineering, test wafer level, package level, system level.
- Experience on wafer/component test platforms. Experience or academic background in semiconductor device physics.
Inside this Business Group
BS or MS degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering or similar degree. +8 years working experience Previous experience in memory Flash, DRAM as a Product Engineer, Product QRE, Test Engineer, Systems Engineer, or similar job function.
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing.