We are looking for a Games Global Account Manager to join Software and Services Group of Intel. In this position, you will be responsible for managing Intel's engagement with select game developers and publishers.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
Inside this Business Group
• A Computer Science or Engineering degree is preferred and a technical and/or business graduate degree would be a plus.
• Several years or the equivalent actively working at or with game software companies as a recognized high achiever
• Superb communication and presentation skills with a passion for technology and gaming
• Output focused with proven business development/deal closure experience
• Creative thinker, self-starter and willing to travel
• Demonstrable experience influencing the industry specifically game publishers, studios, middleware, and adjacent software companies
• Recent experience with game developers or publishers would be an added advantage
The Intel Software and Services Group (SSG) connects Intel to the worldwide software community. SSG strives to bring competitive advantage to Intel platforms by helping independent software vendors, operating system developers, OEMs, channel members and systems integrators deliver exceptional customer value and achieve differentiation on Intel® processor technologies. SSG provides global leadership to the software community through its technical expertise, industry enabling activities, and developer products and programs.