Working along with the Inside Sales Operations Lead and the EMEA Inside Sales Director, focusing on two key areas: Business Analysis, Operational Support.
Business Analysis: responsible for analysing the current state of the business as well as key market trends within the key Lines of Business supported by the Inside and Vendor Sales organization. Task include intelligence reporting for decision making and state of the business analysis.
Operations: support all the Organization needs for the EMEA Inside Sales group.
-Data analysis and reporting regarding sales activities and ROI.
-Current state of business tracking and reporting concerning customers, segment and products.
-Gathering and analysing market data.-Driving demand generation activities with end users, customers & distributors regarding Intel's focus product segments.
-Become the key point of contact regarding marketing programs.
-Interacting with internal stakeholders at an EMEA Europe, Middle East, Turkey and Africa level.
-Support Inside Sales Centre teams and Managers on use of CRM system.
What We Offer
At Intel, you come to work in a collaborative, supportive environment, where your equally brilliant colleagues will push you to be your best. There's no fear of failure-we know that's how innovation happens. And you'll never be bored.
We offer competitive benefits and pay, opportunities for professional development and the flexibility you need to achieve balance. Intel fosters a collaborative environment allowing the brightest minds in the world to come together to achieve exceptional results.
Besides regular duties you can:
- Take advantage of various career development activities.
- Participate in various innovation-focused activities (innovation lab, collaboration events, and patent submissions writing).
- Have a chance to participate in Intel Great Place to Work program which gathers people who love running, cycling, squash, tennis, cross fit, photography, and many more.
- Relax during energetic team events (skiing, scuba diving, kayaking, etc.)
- Chill out with unlimited amount of coffee, tea, and soft drinks :).
Base salary is accompanied with such additional benefits as bonuses, private medical plan, life insurance, lunch coupons, and more.
Inside this Business Group
Ideally you will be studying for either a BSc degree or equivalent or a Masters in Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering/Science, Business or Marketing Other skills/business acumen requirements :
- The ability to quickly and effectively assess the customers' business model and goals for growth with Intel products.
- Ability to start and drive sales projects with customers
- Ability to develop clear understanding of marketing strategy across the business segments and be able to effectively communicate to a broad set of customers.
- Demonstrable track record of working effectively with others to accomplish goals.
- Self starter, well organized with a passion to win is a must.
- Able to build great relationship with customers mostly by phone/e-mail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in both spoken & written English
- Additional European languages would be an advantage
The Intel Sales Organization works globally to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. Our customers range from the world's largest enterprises and institutions including Fortune 100 companies, Governments to Systems Integrators and Emerging solutions providers. We partner with innovators and makers to enable inventions in Personal Technology, Cloud Services, Internet of Things, Healthcare, Big Data and Wearable's. Our Sales Force works across multiple industries and navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem as we shape product roadmaps, drive value for our customers, and collaborate to harness emerging technology trends with the delivery of comprehensive solutions.