As a Senior/ Staff Component Applications Engineer, you will work with customers, PSG and Distribution field personnel in multiple geographies, and specialist colleagues to enable design wins and bring issues to closure as efficiently as possible. Your specific responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
Inside this Business Group
• Bachelor or Master Degree in Electronics and Electrical Engineering, or equivalent, with a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English.
• Independent and with good and systematic debugging skills.
• Analytical and strong problem solving skills, and ability to drive issues to closure are essential.
• Experience in one or more of the following areas: FPGA and CPLD technologies, digital logic design, industrial I/O standards, flash interface, Verilog or VHDL programming or hardware/board debug.
• Highly motivated to learn and adapt to fast-changing technologies and environments.
The Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) was formed from the acquisition of Altera. As part of Intel, PSG will create market-leading programmable logic devices that deliver a wider range of capabilities than customers experience today. Combining Altera's industry-leading FPGA technology and customer support with Intel's world-class semiconductor manufacturing capabilities will enable customers to create the next generation of electronic systems with unmatched performance and power efficiency. PSG takes pride in creating an energetic and dynamic work environment that is driven by ingenuity and innovation. We believe the growth and success of our group is directly linked to the growth and satisfaction of our employees. That is why PSG is committed to a work environment that is flexible and collaborative, and allows our employees to reach their full potential.