Come and join us! Intel is seeking highly qualified candidates to join our Data Center Group (DCG) team as a System Validation Engineer!
As a System Validation Engineer you will create, define, and develop system validation environment and test suites. You will also use and apply emulation and platform level tools and techniques to ensure performance to specifications. You will be responsible for the development of methodologies, execution of validation plans, and debug of failures. To be successful in this position it requires a broad understanding of multiple system areas and will require you to interface with Architecture, Design, and Pre-Silicon Validation teams in improving post-silicon test content as well as providing feedback for the future on die debug features.
In this position you will gain invaluable experience which will allow growth and expanded opportunities within this business group as well as future possible opportunities with other business groups within Intel.
The Data Center Group (DCG) drives new products technologies from high-end co-processors for supercomputers to low-energy systems for enterprise and the cloud, as well as solutions for big data and intelligent devices. The group is a worldwide organization that develops the products and technologies that power nine of every 10 servers sold worldwide.
Inside this Business Group
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent with 3+ years of industry experience or a Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent with 2+ years of industry experience.
- 3 plus years of experience and proficiency coding with object oriented (I.e. C/C++) and scripting languages (I.e. Perl/Python) in a Linux based environment.
- 3 plus years of experience working with PC architectures, operating systems, software life cycle and hardware validation methodologies.
- 2 plus years of experience with debugging and problem solving skills.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Master’s Degree preferred.
- Strong communication skills (oral & written).
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with a high level of technical understanding.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work well within a team.