If you are interested in shaping video experiences on upcoming Intel's Integrated Graphics roadmap, this will be a challenging opportunity for you. You will be involved in driving software solutions to exciting new video / media experiences on Intel's product portfolio that extends from embedded Internet of Things applications and market leading 2-in-1 client platforms to server platforms that power today's data centers around the world. You will be responsible, on a daily basis, for design and development of new code modules, enhancements and test tools to our extensive Graphics driver software stack that is shipped alongside our awesome silicon to all our customers. As an added benefit, you will be working in cohort with Intel's leading Industry partners to deliver the software ingredients that power upcoming operating system releases, commercial and open source software that are changing the world as we know it. Our job is to make them all work best on Intel technology.
Behavioral traits for this position include:
- Ability to technically lead tasks and solve complex technical issues
- Desire and ability to quickly learn and gain new knowledge
- Great verbal and written communications
Inside this Business Group
Master of Science degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
Candidate must have 3+ years of experience with the following:
- Practical knowledge of C/C++ programming
- Good knowledge of Windows operating system experience in developing applications and/or drivers
- Proven track of completed software and/or hardware commercial projects
Preferred skills and experience:
You will have a competitive edge if you are also skilled in the below areas:
- Knowledge and experience with Android and Linux operating systems experience in developing applications and/or drivers
- Knowledge and experience with Video technologies such as video codecs, video enhancement, content protection and cryptographic techniques
- Knowledge and experience with standard video frameworks and driver interfaces on leading operating systems such as DXVA, LibVA etc
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering.