As a global leader in innovation and new technology, we foster a collaborative, supportive, and boredom-free environment-where the brightest minds in the world come together to achieve exceptional results.
We are looking for a passionate firmware developer who is ready to join a team working on a cutting edge storage technology.
- Develop & validate solid state disks firmware
- Solve complex technical problems
- Improve customer satisfaction by delivering bug fixes & new features
- Collaborate with teams spread across all geos
- Optimize development & validation process to increase team operations efficiency
We offer a competitive salary and financial benefits such as bonuses, retirement plans, life and disability insurance, opportunities to buy Intel stock at a discounted rate, and Intel stock awards eligibility at the discretion of Intel Corporation.
We provide benefits that promote a healthy, enjoyable life: excellent medical plans, wellness programs and amenities, flexible work hours, time off, recreational activities, discounts on various products and services, and many more creative perks that make Intel a Great Place to Work! We're constantly working on making a more connected and intelligent future, and we need your help. Change tomorrow. Start today.
Inside this Business Group
- Engineering degree or MSc. with 2+ years of work experience
- Understanding of low-level programming, system architecture, operating systems, device architecture and hardware design
- Proven track of firmware development for embedded systems mainly in C language
- Knowledge of multithreaded programming in C
- Good team work and cooperation* Good command of English
Nice to have
- Understanding of real time systems characteristics
- Basic knowledge of signal processing
- Knowledge of Python
- Experience with hardware and/or firmware validation
- Experience in low level Kernel programmingWhat we offer you
- We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth.