The Industry Sales Group (ISG) Finance Intern primary tasks are:
Inside this Business Group
- Should be at least in the first semester of the 3rd year of University pursuing a bachelor's degree in Accounting, Economics, Business Administration. Other suitable degrees related to Finance area will be considered.
- Willing to work 30 hours/week or 6 hours/day (1 hour lunch included)
- Fluent in English, Portuguese and Spanish (written and verbal)
- Proficient in Excel/Office package
- Experience in previous Finance or co-related areas is a plus.
Additional qualifications may include:
- Attention to detail able to follow detailed procedures and ensure accuracy in data, concentrate on routine work details and organize and maintain a system of records
- Problem-solving skills using rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions
- Communication skills capable of articulating conclusions at the appropriate level of detail
- Partnering skills responds rapidly to changes in the customer's environment and adopts internal processes as appropriate
As members of the Finance team, employees act as full partners in making and supporting business decisions that are aimed at maximizing shareholder value. Intel Finance has a strong focus on facilitating change and improvement both within finance and in the operations supported.