Responsible for implementing and maintaining multiple aspects of graphics software, display driver and simulation environment development and validation infrastructure. Works with various partners to enhance and improve graphics performance on upcoming processor graphics devices by analyzing performance issues in software drivers, applications and automated test environments implementing solutions or improvements and recommending future hardware & software improvements. Also responsible for providing internal and external feedback to implement automated validation solutions for upcoming graphics features in yet to be released OSes to ensure our hardware and software will function and perform as expected on next generation platforms as well as designing/developing/implementing automated validation solutions for graphics level software for future platforms.
Inside this Business Group
Candidate should have a Bachelor's degree with 2 years of experience. Degree should be in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related Engineering field.
Experience should be in the following areas:
- 2 years of experience with development, validation, or debug of software or automated test infrastructure
- 2 years of experience working with C/C++ and/or Python programming languages
- 2 years of experience in software testing automation methods.
- 2 years of experience with software testing and test methodology functional, integration, regression, performance, quality
- Knowledge of computer hardware and software architecture
- 2 years of development and/or validation of graphics drivers for Windows* or Linux or Android operating systems.
-Understanding of computer hardware and related items pertaining to an automated test environment which include Intel microprocessor, computer peripherals, networking, troubleshooting and automation infrastructure.
-Candidate should be able to work within both large and small teams and coordinate work across a varying set of business/technical groups and individuals.
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel’s next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering.