The candidate selected will be a member of Greater Europe Region Compensation and Benefits team, an international team of highly experience and passionate professionals who work across countries in a diverse cultural and agile business environment, creating innovative pay and benefit designs that fuel the business and improve the lives of our employees.
Inside this Business Group
You enjoy working in a diverse and global work environment with matrix structures where your creativity and analytical thinking enables you to design innovative solutions to resolve complex problems.
You should possess a primary degree level qualification with at least ten years of relevant experience in an HR environment or a Business/Project Management environment which requires a high level of analytical analysis and project completion.
Additional qualifications include:
• Demonstrated international compensation and benefits technical expertise will be desired.
• Demonstrated ability to assess data from multiple sources using sound financial analyses to build solutions that resolve complex business and/or employee challenges.
• Strategic thinking and ability to read the system and predict emerging trends.
• Demonstrated ability to influence and up and down the chain of command, both in a Corporate and in a Regional leadership environment.
• Proven ability of working in a matrix environment and getting work done through others.
• Demonstrated ability to flawlessly project/program manage the introduction of new programs.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills required with ability to translate complex data and analysis into a solid customer facing story.
• Experience in the application of communication and/or employee engagement techniques that enhance the perceive value of company provided programs are a plus.
• Fully fluent in English. Other languages are a plus.
Intel's Human Resources group is responsible for hiring, developing and retaining the best and brightest employees while continuing to strengthen the company's culture and values. Intel Human Resources provides first-rate, cost-effective services and support to employees worldwide and is dedicated to advancing Intel's business goals.