The core of this role is to strategically manage Intel's engagement with select game developers and publishers. Job responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Fostering and maintaining strong professional relationships with key software partners to achieve deep technical and marketing alignment.
- Developing detailed account strategies aligning Intel and account goals, and executing to them by developing a deep understanding of the partner's business and strategies, power base mapping, identification and management of multiple engineering and co-marketing projects, roadmap disclosures, relationship building and executive interactions. Success will be measured on partner's public alignment to and support of various Intel products and technologies.
- Driving complex business transactions from deal conception and negotiations to contract closure, positively and significantly impacting the business bottom line and/or competitive position.
- Evangelizing Intel's vision and technology to key game developers in meetings, events, and presentations.
- Managing and prioritizing strategic game titles, engines, and tools engagements for numerous internal groups, working closely with application engineering and marketing teams.
- Facilitating the provision of in-depth developer/publisher feedback to guide Intel architecture and tools designs as well as identify and influence industry trends to ensure Intel is well placed to effectively engage with them.
- Ensuring that the most innovative game studios in the world have the tools, resources, and motivation they need to fully leverage Intel's platforms and technologies.
Inside this Business Group
Minimum Requirements (Required)
- At least five years or the equivalent actively working at or with game software companies as a recognized high achiever with solid business and technical acumen.
- Output focused with proven business development/deal closure experience
- Demonstrable experience influencing the industry specifically game publishers, studios, middleware, and adjacent software companies
Preferred Experience (Nice to Have)
-Recent experience with game developers or publishers
The Intel Software and Services Group (SSG) connects Intel to the worldwide software community. SSG strives to bring competitive advantage to Intel platforms by helping independent software vendors, operating system developers, OEMs, channel members and systems integrators deliver exceptional customer value and achieve differentiation on Intel® processor technologies. SSG provides global leadership to the software community through its technical expertise, industry enabling activities, and developer products and programs.