Intel freeD is a dynamic and creative group with a start-up atmosphere within Intel, developing the future of video technology."freeD" stands for Free Dimensional Video, and is an entirely new concept for capturing, processing and rendering video that allow users to immersively interact with real, live video. Our content is captured in the largest sport and entertainment venues in the world -Super Bowl, Soccer, NBA, etc.
We are looking for Software Engineers to take part in the development of a large scale multi-camera system for 3D scene reconstruction. Responsibilities include: development of highly complex real-time distributed computing system for video streaming, image and 3D data processing.
Inside this Business Group
B.Sc. in Computer Science or Software Engineering with 3+ Years of Experience in C/C++.
Expert C++ programming, including:
· OOP, STL, best practices, C++11 etc.
· Optimization, profiling, compiler tuning.
· Good understanding of hardware architecture.
· Familiarity with Python language.
· System programming, e.g. shared memory, pipes, sockets, multi-threading, file system
· GPGPU: OpenCL, CUDA, compute shaders.
· Video streaming and encoding.
· Real time applications, HPC/distributed computing.
· Familiarity with system/HPC libraries and frameworks: boost, MPI, OpenMP, TBB etc.
Intel's strategic equity investment group, Intel Capital, manages one of the largest corporate venture programs in the technology segment, with worldwide investments and support. Holding equity stakes in more than 550 companies worldwide, Intel's investments outside of the United States span over more than 20 countries across 5 continents. Intel Capital is responsible for investing in technology companies to increase demand for existing products and services, ultimately expanding new business objectives for Intel.