At Intel Security, we live for the challenge of protecting and liberating our customers by staying ahead of security based threats in our relentless search for safe. And in a world where computing and connected devices are everywhere, delivering on this mission has become imperative. There has never been a better time to be part of Intel Security and our family of McAfee products. We are working on new and exciting products & services that are built on cutting edge technologies. Our goal is to innovate and execute these products as well as be data driven in our pursuit to assess product opportunities and constantly evolve our offerings as deliver on protecting users’ entire digital lives.
The Intel Security product management team is looking for a Group Product Manager for Core Consumer Unified Messaging Platform and Subscription Management. This individual will evolve the existing Messaging Platform so that it’s contextual across channels including (but not limited to) in-product messaging, email & landing page. This individual will also be responsible for and passionate for resolving subscription management problems with the goal to increase conversion, maximize retention and positively impact on NPS. This individual will also be responsible for evolving the subscription management platform so that it’s easy for dependent products to launch new business models to sell the existing products in different ways. Reporting to the Director of Product Management at Intel Security, this individual will drive significant business impact by synthesizing the business needs and creating requirements. This position will allow a technical, execution-orientated, and passionate individual to have significant input to our future product portfolio through traditional product management responsibilities. This individual will work with customers and many internal functional areas including other Intel BU’s, broader product management, engineering, marketing, strategy, and finance in effort to synthesize inputs into a set of strategies, product/feature proposals, requirements, roadmaps, and business plans. This position will require extensive market evaluation and collaboration with broader Intel as we aim to extend Intel Security’s leadership position in security across all evolving major digital platforms.
This position will be based out of Bangalore, India or Santa Clara, CA, USA.
Inside this Business Group
• BA/BSE, CS, or other technical degree; MBA preferred
• 10+ years professional experience in product management, technical marketing, or engineering required within marketing automation tools and subscription management space. Platform as a service experience is desirable.
• Experience in managing product backbone platforms is required.
• Experience in marketing automation tools that drive personalization and optimization of campaigns is required.
• Experience in CMS systems like AEM and email marketing tools is highly desirable.
• Experience with analytics tools like Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics highly desirable.
• Software subscription management, licensing and provisioning experience a required.
• Functional knowledge and experience in one or more of the following areas is a plus: subscription processing, customer invoicing, revenue recognition, revenue reporting.
• An out of box thinker that is execution minded. Candidate must be able to draw conclusions to ambiguous and complex requirements or product proposals and create an executable plan.
• Experience in product definition and requirements generation.
• Work across time zones and boundaries
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to research new technologies
• Understand both business and engineering to maximize feature creation/recommendations
• Technology driven and good understanding of big data analytics and machine learning.
• Experience in global customer/sales interaction and support.
• Exceptional analytical skills and conceptual thinking ability. Strong attention to detail.
• Experience in software development lifecycle processes and methodologies including agile required.
• Demonstrated acumen and success in interacting with and influencing management, customers, and partners.
• Ability to understand multiple view points and boil information into impartial analysis to solve problems and make clear decisions
• Must have strong relationship building, communication, and presentation skills.
• Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment with ever changing/expanding responsibilities.
• 10-20% travel
The Intel Security Group combines employees from McAfee and Intel – people with security expertise in hardware, software, and solutions into one business unit focused on building hardware, software, services and end-to-end security solutions. Intel Security Group sets the stage for new levels of collaboration and innovation and will drive leadership in the industry by providing ubiquitous security and identity protection for people and businesses worldwide.