You will be involved in the IC validation, platform and infrastructure enablement works for high-speed FPGA/PLD devices that include some of the following responsibilities:
Inside this Business Group
• BSEE/MSEE or equivalent with a minimum of 8 years experience in High Performance IC/FPGA design/application, verification and validation
• Good knowledge in IC validation methodologies and experience in conducting test & measurements for various IC timing/frequency/current/ voltage parameters
• Good knowledge in FPGA architecture is an added advantage
• Experience in developing programming languages such as tcl, C-programming, VBA, HTML etc. is an added advantage
• Experience in handling various high speed test and measurement equipment such as ATE tester, high bandwidth real time/sampling oscilloscope, high frequency pulse/signal , power supply is an added advantage
The Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) was formed from the acquisition of Altera. As part of Intel, PSG will create market-leading programmable logic devices that deliver a wider range of capabilities than customers experience today. Combining Altera's industry-leading FPGA technology and customer support with Intel's world-class semiconductor manufacturing capabilities will enable customers to create the next generation of electronic systems with unmatched performance and power efficiency. PSG takes pride in creating an energetic and dynamic work environment that is driven by ingenuity and innovation. We believe the growth and success of our group is directly linked to the growth and satisfaction of our employees. That is why PSG is committed to a work environment that is flexible and collaborative, and allows our employees to reach their full potential.