Development of software frameworks and runtime libraries for Windows and Linux operating systems to enable FPGA based software offloading capability. Candidate should also a good graps of parallel programming languages and accelerations technologies. Ideal candidate should have good understanding for CPU architectures, distributed memory managements and database concepts.
Responsibilities include software development, software building and testing.
- Software development with C/C++/Java on Windows, or Linux operating systems
- Knowledge of CPU and memory architectures, with experience on OS kernel/driver development and debugging
- Knowledge of the software development process, optimization techniques, and testing methodologies
- Good to have:
- Experience in either SDN/NFV, Computer Visions, CNN, or new trends of networking, storage and compute areas is highly desired
- Experience in highly scalable software framework and API design is highly desired
- Knowledge of memory management, network transports, programming models for distributed memory such as MPI
- Knowledge in software compiler techniques and technologies
- Experience with software acceleration and parallel programming paradigms. eg. OpenMP, OpenACC, OpenCL etc
- Experience in application software development for FPGA system designs or soft-CPU based firmware development
Inside this Business Group
The Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) was formed from the acquisition of Altera. As part of Intel, PSG will create market-leading programmable logic devices that deliver a wider range of capabilities than customers experience today. Combining Altera's industry-leading FPGA technology and customer support with Intel's world-class semiconductor manufacturing capabilities will enable customers to create the next generation of electronic systems with unmatched performance and power efficiency. PSG takes pride in creating an energetic and dynamic work environment that is driven by ingenuity and innovation. We believe the growth and success of our group is directly linked to the growth and satisfaction of our employees. That is why PSG is committed to a work environment that is flexible and collaborative, and allows our employees to reach their full potential.