Inside this Business Group
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- The candidate must be pursuing a BS degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or any related field.
- The candidate must have legal right to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
- 6+ months of experience in programming on UNIX/Windows Environments.
- 6+ months of experience in C/C++.
- 6+ months of experience in Perl/Python.
- 6+ months of experience in Operating Systems and Computer architecture
- 6+ months of experience in computing hardware components and network protocols
- 6+ months of experience in software development life-cycle- Knowledge of data structure, capacity and performance tuning.
- 6+ months of experience in software engineering practices such as requirements gathering, design, prototyping, coding, developer level testing and documentation.
Intel's Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.