At Intel we build the world's most revolutionary products in state-of-the-art facilities. To create said products we follow a product life cycle. This role is specifically involved in supporting the Post Silicon phase of this life cycle. The role would include: hardware support, OS provisioning, break fix etc. Level 2 and Level 3 support of incidents and requests.Your job responsibilities may include:Performing functions associated with all technical related lab needs- Break Fix- OS Provisioning- Troubleshooting customer complaints- Security Updates - OS maintenance- Updating Documentation when necessary
Inside this Business Group
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- The candidate must be pursuing a BS degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or any related field.
- The candidate must have legal right to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
- 6+ months of experience in basic systems support, equipment troubleshooting, installation, repair and operation system provisioning.
- 6+ months of experience in Microsoft and Linux Operating Systems Knowledge of Intel Architecture for servers.
- 6+ months of experience in computer software Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Power Point.
- 6+ months of experience in scripting language and database technology SQL / Oracle.
Intel's Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.