GSM is looking for Bachelor or Masters candidates specializing in Supply Chain Management, Business, or related field. Ideal candidates will possess a firm grasp of Supply Chain fundamentals and demonstrate strong analytical skills, problem solving, strategic thinking, results orientation, stakeholder management, customer orientation, innovation, change management/adaptability, influence, leadership, and communication skills. The ideal candidate will also have a demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic, cross functional, team oriented environment. Direct Supply Chain experience is a plus.
- Capable of building strategic relationships across multiple levels of supplier management to assess capabilities and to influence business development opportunities internally across Intel’s multiple organizations and levels.
- Able to drive supplier performance requirements, priorities and business group strategies as it relates to supplier
- Develops a supply chain network to leverage best known methods for internal and external strategic applications Thinks cross-supply chain or end-to-end when developing creative solutions to complex problems.
- Exhibits skills capable of driving change and value in the supply chain by gaining efficiencies in cost, business process, and/or systems that improve stakeholder and customer satisfaction.
- Able to maintain functional excellence, but also leverages inter-dependencies.
- Displays strategic thinking, analytical, problem solving and project management skills.
Inside this Business Group
As a member of the GSM team, you will be a full business partner vested in making the GSM Vision and Mission a reality. Through business partnering and innovation, you will help drive sound business analysis and decisions while maintaining Intel's high standards of professionalism and integrity. Depending on the position, your responsibilities could span many functions within Intel's Supply Chain including
Direct and Indirect Materials Procurement
Risk and Controls
Environmental Social Governance
Market Intelligence, and Intellectual Property.
Inventory Management Systems
Materials Handling System Redesign
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth