Enterprise Account Manager - Public Sector
Enterprise Account Manager - Public Sector (Security Software), Paris, France
Intel Security has amazing opportunities ahead! In the next several months, we anticipate transitioning to a stand-alone company. This will help to position us as one of the largest pure-play cybersecurity companies in the world. During this transition, we will continue to have a bold vision to achieve, which we can’t achieve without talented people.
The Enterprise Account Manager is responsible for targeting top government and public sector clients & prospects on behalf of Intel Security to deliver value based solutions which utilize the Intel Security Threat Defense Lifecycle. The Enterprise Account Manager will work across major accounts with a goal to maximize the revenue in those accounts.
- Exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets.
- Building and maintaining a constant/future accurate pipeline.
- Engage and present at multi levels within an account including board level.
- Develop, maintain and implement account plans and opportunity plans.
- Maintain and improve customer satisfaction.
- Manage order process from end user via channel partners to closure.
- Engage with appropriate channel partners.
- Management of sales CRM tool.
- Managing your own time and attend team meetings & account reviews.
- Engage Intel Security senior execs where required within assigned accounts.
- Leverage product and technical specialists.
- Manage designated territory accounts to maximise both short and long term opportunities.
- Keep knowledge up to date of the Security market and meet training targets to maintain a thorough. Understanding of Intel Security products, process and promotions to provide the highest levels of sales support.
- Produce weekly accurate forecasting.
Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrable track record of high value sales.
- Understanding of and demonstrable track record of utilising a recognised sales methodology.
- A self starter needing low level management time and attention to perform day to day responsibilities.
- Engages management up to C and Board level within a client base to enhance political alignment.
- Experienced, competent and comfortable with Board Level negotiations.
- Competent and experienced in the application of Target Account Selling methodology or other Sales/Business methodologies.
- Works closely with and understands how to engage members of the technical services and professional services organisation early in the sales cycle.
- Understands the market issues and trends affecting business and use of IT.
- Experience working with the Channel and System Integrators.
- Software background. Security sector experience is desirable.
- Must be computer literate with email, Internet, word processing and spreadsheets.
- Clear, accurate and concise reporting.
- Self-motivated and disciplined with a determined attitude to succeed.
- Highly professional, assertive and goal oriented individual with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Creative individual with strong personal presence.
Inside this Business Group
The Intel Security Group combines employees from McAfee and Intel – people with security expertise in hardware, software, and solutions into one business unit focused on building hardware, software, services and end-to-end security solutions. Intel Security Group sets the stage for new levels of collaboration and innovation and will drive leadership in the industry by providing ubiquitous security and identity protection for people and businesses worldwide.